my favorite pair of jeans is dying.....there is a hole wearing through in the crotch, and yesterday Ivan told me he could tell what color panties I was wearing by the small hole near the back pocket....sigh. I went and bought some jean patches today at walmart...but we all know that's only a temporary fix. Before you know it there will be more holes and the patches I've applied will wear thin and everyone knows that once you've patched them they're just not as comfortable.
I have to say I'm pretty impressed with these jeans. Usually I wear through a pair or two a year but these have lasted me at least three years! Partly because I think I forgot I had them at one point and partly because I was pregnant last year, so they got a nine ish month break. So fare well banana republic jeans that I found on clearance, you have been good to me. I will miss the way you feel on my legs and the way you flattered my thighs like no other pants could.
Banana Republic CLEARANCE jeans?! Oh MAN. That is a bummer.
ReplyDeleteRest in peace.
tell me about it....I'm never gonna find those babies again :(
ReplyDelete