my faithful blog checker...this post is for you!
man where to start...so many things have happened since I've last blogged (almost a year ago...whoops!). Obviously baby Stewart has graced us with his presence and has taken over our lives (in a good way of course). Gruffydd is almost nine months and it blows me away at how quickly time has gone! It is impossible to sum up the last nine months in a single blog post, but perhaps I will post a few pictures once I get to my home computer. Being a mother has been one of the most challenging things I have ever done but also the most rewarding, there is nothing more precious than having your sleeping baby curled up in your arms. Not that that happens that much anymore, as soon as G wakes up he's ready to get down and play...so much for cuddling.
I feel like life has slowed down a bit now that the holidays are over, after a whirlwind few months of visitor after visitor and then the holidays I can honestly say that there isn't anything on our calender until april except for a few doctor's/dentist appointments, and as depressing as that sounds I'm kind of looking forward to it (the lack of things to do...not the dentist appointments)
Well Em, hope you've enjoyed this post....maybe I'll start up blogging again....maybe I'll wait another year to post....who knows....
but for now
lots of love,
Lisa
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! YAY! YEAH! WHOOOOOOO!
ReplyDeleteI am so PUMPED.
Ok. Now I have to go back and actually read your entry. So excited, I skipped right to the comment section :)